Applications to enrol
Application Forms 2022
Thank you for your interest in applying to enrol your child at Glencoe Primary School. Parents seeking to enrol their child need to complete an Application Enrolment Form. When completing the application for enrolment you will also be required to provide evidence that you reside within the local intake area for Glencoe Primary School.
Proof of residence
To assist the school to determine the student’s eligibility under local intake, you are required to provide a document with your name and address details as proof that the address where your child will reside, is within our local intake area. Evidence can be in the form of:
- A current shire rates notice OR a copy of the rental agreement (minimum 12 months) where the family is in a rental property
- A utility bill e.g. power bill/ gas bill/ contents insurance/ telephone bill
You will also be required to provide the school with the following documentation:
- Student’s Birth Certificate (original must be sighted- copies not accepted)
- Australian Immunisation History Statement (must be up to-date and no more than two months old at the time of submitting the enrolment application)
- Any family court orders or parenting plans registered with the Family Court
- Information about known Health Conditions which will need to be managed by the school (All medical information needs to be correct at time of enrolment to enable the school to create an emergency response plan, if required.)
To obtain a copy of your child's Immunisation History Statement:
- Phone the Australian Immunisation Register enquiries line on 1800 653 809
- Visit Medicare Online through the MyGov website
- Use the Express Plus Medicare App
- Visit your local Department of Human Services Centre
Further information on obtaining current Immunisation evidence can be found on the Department of Health website. It is essential that all of the information on these forms is accurate and current.
Students born overseas much hold either:
- an Australian passport
- citizenship papers
- or their Visa Grant Notice and passport at the time of enrolment.
- an Australian passport
Please note originals must be sighted by school administration. Photocopies will not be accepted.
Cancellation of enrolment
Parents are reminded that under the Education Act 1999, Division 2.20 the Principal may cancel the enrolment if the enrolment was obtained by giving false or misleading information.
Submission of enrolment application
Completed applications can be mailed to:Glencoe Primary School
HALLS HEAD WA 6210
Attention School Officer
- Student enrolment for Western Australian Public Schools is a two-part process.
- Application for Enrolment does not guarantee placement.
- Kindergarten classes fill quickly. Please return the COMPLETE application along with ALL requested supporting documentation ASAP. Please note original documents must be sighted by school administration.
- Incomplete applications cannot be accepted.
- Children may be enrolled in one school only, either public or private